Thursday 22 July 2010

crazy laser cutting days....

Well, it's been a hetic two weeks at my work placement, Zap! creations, in middlesbrough. i've learnt a tonne of new things and have been lucky enough to design and cut some designs of my own, which i will take with me to Ireland in August to hopefully sell at my work placement there....we will see....the laser cut range of earrings, brooches and hair accessories will be available on my ETSY shop from this weekend, so keep at eye out! here's a taster of SOME of the designs so far....(including the bottom item which are the tiny cute earrings!).... The designs are made from acrylic and some are eco friendly and are 100% recycled cardboard, i have to say, it'd those ones that are my favourties!

thanks for reading, more coming sooon....

Love & peace

(please note, all imagery, designs and text are strictly copyright of Lindsey Murray 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment